TADS - Admissions, Enrollment, Tuition Aid
Dakota Christian School uses TADS, an independent organization, to determine your tuition assistance package. Any family that believes that they will need financial help to meet their tuition obligation may fill out an online application
and submit the necessary supporting documentation to TADS. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to TADS to complete the application process:
- Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2's from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
All supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date.
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
Online Chat: http://www.mytads.com/
Mailing Address: 1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Telephone: 800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
Fax Number: 612.548.3326 (24 hours)
Based on the information that is submitted, TADS makes a recommendation to Dakota Christian which will be honored up to 50% of tuition, pending available funds. Applications received prior to November 1, 2020, will be considered for annual assistance. Applications received after November 1, 2020, and prior to March 1, 2021, will be considered for second-semester assistance. Any application received after March 1, 2021, will not be considered. Please remember that tuition assistance will only be provided to those families with financial need confirmed by TADS.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a TADS Customer Care Representative at 800.884.8237. Or you may call Shauna at the school office 605-243-2211.